Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring Cleaning

I have been going through old files on my camera - a sort of spring cleaning, if you will. So many great meals were hidden away there, like this one! I have no idea what cookbook I used, or if I made this recipe up, but I do remember I made it on a weeknight. I recall feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of using phyllo on a work night. What was I thinking? (The truth is that phyllo is pretty easy to work with and completely forgiving.)


I think this recipe might come from Dreena Burton.....looks like it has white beans, red peppers, and spinach. Something in there made it creamy. 

See how many tears and rips and shreds the phyllo has? No prob! Just glue it together with olive oil and bake. Who cares what it looks like when it tastes good on a week night? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my Living Cookbook! I appreciate each and every comment!