Thursday, January 9, 2014

Simple Mango Salsa


Two mangos
One English cucumber
Some minced red onion.
Some cilantro
One minced jalapeno pepper, seeds and veins removed
Season with fresh lime zest, lime juice and salt

This recipe wraps up my Cuban Christmas menu. I hope you enjoyed looking at the photos and recipes and I really encourage you to step away from the turkey and ham and 'Go Cuban' at your next holiday meal! 

One last departing look at my beautiful Cuban Christmas. 

For the rest of the recipes, simply click below:

3 comments:

  1. What a delicious menu - LOVE the flavors!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mango salsa looks wonderful. Cuban foods sound yummy for anytime of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one of our family favorites! So glad you enjoyed the recipe. Thanks for this food guide.http://www.luluhypermarket.com/GoodLife/spice-up-your-week-with-chili-con-carne-zzar106.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Living Cookbook! I appreciate each and every comment!