Thursday, July 16, 2015

Nanny's Fruitcake Cookies (Taste of Home)


I just found these Christmas cookies on my camera and the worst part is, I don't seem to have a photo of the completed, baked cookie. That's too bad because they are wonderful. Crispy and chewy and full of fruity flavor. I remember sampling the fruits and nuts while they were soaking in the Triple Sec. YUMMY.



You might recall that I'm in charge of a large Cookie Walk fund raiser and I sold these beautiful cookies there. It's a good way for me to try new recipes and break away from the usual Christmas cut out cookie. 

You can find the recipe in Taste of Home December 2014, or HERE on their website. Thanks to Nanny for her excellent recipe! 

1 comment:

  1. those look so good!! I love fruitcake and I love cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Living Cookbook! I appreciate each and every comment!