Tuesday, June 5, 2012

College Kids Need Spices Too


What’s that old saying? Everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame? Well, mine might have just arrived. Jump on my coattails and come along for a quick ride. It seems like someone out there appreciates my humor!



Click here to see what the heck I am talking about! SpicesInc.  Then be sure to make a generous purchase – I like that 1% of sales goes to Feeding America.  (None of the sales money comes to me).  I can attest to the high quality of the product and I think you, my dear readers, with your fine discernment for higher quality food products, will love the spices and seasonings found on Spices Inc.


Here at our house, we have fallen in love with the Bourbon Barrel Smoked Pepper and the Lime Pepper.  And the Smoky Citrus Salt? Nice.

Still wondering what I’m talking about? Check it out! SPICES INC.  


Here are our Memorial Day chickens turning away on the rotisserie, covered in  Honey Chipotle Rub, Kickin' Chicken and Smoky Citrus Salt.  Hubby and son #1 working on the boat.

Falling off the bone and flavored to perfection! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you received your spice set...congrats on winning! Isn't that Lime Pepper good? I use it all the time. I really like Spices Inc. a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fabulous! Hungry now...will check it out!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some fab flavours there. Lime pepper! now that just made my mouth water :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Living Cookbook! I appreciate each and every comment!