Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The rhythm of summer

Summer has a totally different rhythm for me..... 
it means - a trip to Chicago to see my beloved Detroit Tigers beat the Cubbies

Summer means.....a trip to my parents' place up north. ( I was going to post a beautiful picture of Lake Huron, but I like this one better....It's their front yard.....aka....deer salad bar......)


Summer means..... a drive by the funky up-north bar where my husband and I fell in love.... I know, romantic! (don't judge! 27 years and going strong!!)


Summer means.... watching this funny picture of my dog going viral on the internet.... He's a cutie!


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're movin' and groovin' to the rhythm of the season. I chuckled at the deer salad bar.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slower rhythm of summer too. Summers are so short here that I think it's important to savor these days and make sure to spend some time outdoors. And hey, your dog is mowing the lawn now so you've got some extra free time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Living Cookbook! I appreciate each and every comment!