Monday, April 27, 2020

Isolation Bread Baking - Part 4


Stay-at-Home #4

My current obsession: scouring Instagram for beautiful bread art. I am totally inspired and in love with these. The sky is the limit as far as decorations go - in fact I made a few with chocolate chips, fresh strawberries, and pecans. I used Peter Reinhart's famous 'Pain a l'Ancienne' recipe from "The Bread Baker's Apprentice," which made these more like vegetable pizza or chewy bread. Most bread art I've seen on Instagram has been with focaccia, so I need to try that also. 

Warning: if you try this at home, be prepared to share the kitchen with everyone who will want to try their own designing. It's hard to stop! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my Living Cookbook! I appreciate each and every comment!