Monday, October 2, 2017

Junk Food Day 2: Junk Food : It's not all kale chips and chia seeds

Vegan Month of Food 2017
"Lines and Light"
(a line of original poetry or a photo of light every day for the month of October)

Day 2: Junk Food : It's not all kale chips and chia seeds
(click HERE to see what others are sharing today)
"Noah's Light"
Noah's Ark, Williamstown, Kentucky, November 2016





There's a tear in my eye as I put this glorious flavor combination in the category of JUNK FOOD! I've been known to survive on these for days, foregoing balanced meals and healthy greens. 

If you eat more than half a dozen, you don't even need dinner! Husband might come home and say, "Let me take you out to a fine dining establishment, darling wife who has been working all day." And then you can casually answer, "Oh, I am such a dainty eater, I think I'll just have olives and a glass of wine for dinner." 

Hopefully chocolate crumbs don't give you away...... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my Living Cookbook! I appreciate each and every comment!