Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Vietnamese Sriracha Cole Slaw – Vegan Month of Food

Poesy and Plate
 
Vegan Month of Food  2014
(check out the hundreds of VeganMoFo blogs HERE)
My goal: cook and blog about vegan food 20 times
  during the month of September. 

My theme: words and food

Affinity by Minnie Filson

I wonder if the cabbage knows
He is less lovely than the Rose;
Or does he squat in smug content,
A source of noble nourishment;
Or if he pities for her sins
The Rose who has no vitamins;
Or if the one thing his green heart knows –
That self-same fire that warms the Rose?








1 comment:

  1. Poem is lovely, food looks so darn good and tip makes me want to go and try it now! Yes it's still before breakfast. Definitely on my to do list thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Living Cookbook! I appreciate each and every comment!